- 3 tablespoons cooking oil
- 3 cloves garlic
- 2 red chilies, seeded
- 2 leeks,cut white part only
- 150 grams of shrimp, throw back
- 100 grams of minced chicken breast meat
- 1 egg, scrambled
- 100 grams of bean sprouts, soaked in hot water
- 500 grams of white rice
- 2 tablespoons soy sauce
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1 / 2 teaspoon pepper
- 100 grams of white cabbage, cut into rough
- Pepper powder as a topping
- 1 egg omelette, thinly sliced
- Heat oil and saute garlic, red pepper and green onion until fragrant. Add chicken and shrimp, stirring until it changes color.
- Add bean sprouts and stir well. Enter the white rice, add scrambled eggs and season soy sauce, salt and pepper. Stir until everything evenly.
- Serve hot along with a complement.
Want to know Indonesian Food?( http://poerz.blogspot.com)European food( http://eufonet.blogspot.com) or Indonesian Culinary( http://culind.blogspot.com)?Click link above