- 1 piece of chicken breast
- 2 cloves garlic
- Salt and pepper to taste
- 100 grams of wheat flour
- 1 egg
- 100 grams bread flour
- 150 grams cabbage
1. Chop garlic.
2. Whisk the eggs, until evenly distributed.
3. Slice cabbage thinly.
4. Marinate chicken breasts with salt, pepper, and garlic.
5. Sprinkle chicken breasts with flour.
6. Enter the chicken breast into the beaten egg, remove from heat.
7. Sprinkle chicken breasts with flour bread.
8. Fried chicken breast until cooked.
9. Cut the chicken breast.
10. Serve over sliced cabbage leaves
Want to know Indonesian Food?( http://poerz.blogspot.com)European food( http://eufonet.blogspot.com) or Indonesian Culinary( http://culind.blogspot.com)?Click link above