Torimaki or chicken egg roll is a typical Japanese menu. You may often find it in places that sell Japanese food. Here is the recipe and how to make torimaki or chicken egg roll.
- 200 grams of minced chicken
- 1 egg
- 1 / 2 chopped onion
- Salt, pepper, sugar to taste
- 1 tablespoon soy sauce
- Seasonings to taste seasoning
- 4 pieces of leather ready-made pancakes
- 1 whole egg white, beaten off
- Wheat bread to taste
- Oil to taste
- 4 plates of rice
- Cabbage, carrots, thinly sliced
- Tomato, cucumber, sliced round
- tomato sauce, bottle chili sauce, mayonnaise
- Chicken meat mixed with eggs, onions, salt, pepper, sugar, soy sauce, seasonings.
- Omelette stretched. Fill with chicken meat. Roll.
- Dip the egg white. Sow bread flour. Fry until cooked.
- Cut into pieces oblique.
- Serve with white rice and a complement.